The Titan Ink Delivery System
The TITAN provides users with an alternative ink source for the Marsh Unicorn™, Little David Microjet™ and other entry-level DOD ink jet printing systems.
Squid Ink Lets You Have It Your Way
Customers asked for it and Squid Ink delivered. Squid Ink’s Titan Ink delivery system provides users with an alternative ink source for the most common entry-level dot matrix ink jet printing systems. Using ink packaged in proprietary OEM containers can be very expensive. Squid Ink’s Titan bypasses their proprietary ink containers, connects directly to the printer, and allows users to run large volume ink containers at a low cost.
High-Quality Ink For Less
Customers using Squid Ink DOD fluids often experience longer machine life, less downtime and lower maintenance costs than when they use competitive products. When the Squid Ink bottle runs low, users can pour any remaining ink into the next bottle being used. This offers 100% utilization of every drop of Squid Ink. When Squid Ink bottles are empty, users simply discard empty un-covered bottles in the garbage. Competitive bottles always contain some residual ink and will not dry out. These bottles are considered a hazardous waste and must be discarded accordingly.
Large capacity ink bottle eliminates the constant changing of ink cartridges or containers.
The Titan is compatible with the Marsh Unicorn®.
The Titan is compatible with the Little David Microjet®.
Titan ink volume comparison.
BENEFITS OF THE TITAN INK DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Utilizes large 1/2 gallon ink bottle, eliminating the constant need to replace small, expensive ink cartridges
- Translucent bottle allows you to easily see ink level
- Bottle design allows you to utilize every drop of Squid Ink
- System uses Squid Ink’s patented SQ-60™ no-clog ink, allowing users to leave ink in printheads for an extended period of time without flushing or cleaning
- Cabinet Construction – Industrial gauge coated steel
- Air Pump – Internal air pump module provides necessary air pressure; external air not recommended
- Controller Dimensions – 11-7/8” vertical (30.1cm), 11-7/8″” horizontal (30.1cm), 5-1/4” deep (13.3cm)
- Controller Weight – 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Electrical Requirements – 90-120 VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.0 amp
- Operating Environment – 38°F (3°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Ink Capabilities – Squid Ink SQ-60™ no-clog ink
- Ink Volume – .5 (1.9 liters) gallon bottle standard; available upgrade to 5.0 gallon pail (18.9 liters)
- Starter Kit – Includes ink, cleaner for flushing the system, spray bottle for external cleaner, hand cleaner and wipes for the printhead
- 5-Gallon Pail Upgrade – Upgrades ink supply to 5.0 gallons
- Rollaway Stand – Provides mount for the Titan controller, designed with caster wheels for transportation within plant