Stainless Steel Side Belt Case Taper
Eastey’s SB-2EX-SS Case Taper offers the quality that you have come to rely on from Eastey. The system’s unique and simple design has proven to be one of the most reliable case tapers on the market today, keeping production and maintenance efforts to a minimum and providing fast and efficient alternatives to hand taping.
Wide Standard Case Range
The SB-2EX-SS’s side belts are great for light or heavy weight, narrow or small boxes. It is ideal for void-fill cases where the packaged product does not support the box.
Industrial Strength Operation
Dual 1/4 hp drive motors, aggressive industrial strength drive belts, and roller tables make SB-2EX-SS a workhorse that will stand up to your toughest challenges. Each case taping machine is made from 12 gauge stainless steel that will withstand even the most rugged applications. A powder coated exterior protects the machine from abusive conditions and guarantees years of use. Best of all, the SB-2EX-SS is CE certified, so users can be confident it will consistently provide reliable, high quality case sealing.
Top and bottom tape heads are interchangeable and are designed for easy threading.
Industrial strength roller beds move boxes consistently through the taper.
Adjustable side rails and tape head offer fast and easy case changes.
Top and bottom tapeheads are identical and can be removed instantly without tools. Choose from two options.
FEATURES OF THE SB-2EX-SS
- Plug-in and go operation
- Fast and easy box size changes
- Industrial strength side belts
- Interchangeable top and bottom tape cartridges
- Emergency stop button
- Adjustable leg extensions
- Casters for transportation within plant
- Front and rear pack tables to allow for case packing
- Top squeezers push top flaps together for accurate case sealing
12 gauge stainless steel
- Low maintenance, no air required
- Sealer Type – Side belt, top and bottom case sealer
- Machinery Makeup – Industrial strength 12 gauge steel
- Belt Speed – 75 feet/per minute
- Tape Speed – 30 cases/per minute, depending on box size and operator efficiency
- Conveyor Height Adjustment – 18.1” to 32.3”
- Tape Size – 2” wide pressure sensitive tape, up to 15” diameter rolls, optional 3” wide tape
- Tape Cartridge – Proven design requires no lubrication, tips back for simple tape threading, removable for maintenance and interchangeable with top or bottom cartridges
- Drive Motor – Two (2) 1/4 HP drive motors
- Electrical Requirements – 110 VAC, 60Hz, 4.0A
- Agency Approvals – CE Certification
- Minimum Box Size – (Length) 5″ (Width) 4.5″ (Depth) 4.5″
- Maximum Box Size – (Length) infinite (Width) 19.5″ (Depth) 19.5″
- 3” Tape Head – Accepts 3” wide tape rolls