Case Taping System
The side belt driven Easy Packer is designed for compact, packing and sealing. The durable design has proven to be one of the most reliable case tapers on the market today, keeping production and maintenance efforts to a minimum. The Easy Packer provides a fast and cost efficient alternative to hand taping.
Packing and Sealing Made Easy
Designed with the customer in mind, the Easy Packer is supplied with extended side rails, flap closing bars, and a 48” anvil packing station (not shown) to assist with the packing and sealing process. Operation is simple: open the case and manually fold the bottom front and back minor flaps and place case on the anvil to be filled. Once filled, the operator pushes down and holds the top trailing minor flap while the box enters the machine to be sealed.
Easy Packer offers fast and easy case changes with adjustable side rails and flexibility for boxes 5” in length and greater. Adjustments can be made on the fly with easy hand tighten knobs and cranks. Easy Packer utilizes Eastey’s Easy-Taper Quick-Load top and bottom tape cartridges and will seal boxes as narrow as 4.0” wide and as low as 4.0” tall.
Flap closing bars plow and assist in flap closing prior to being sealed.
Industrial strength roller beds move boxes consistently through the taper.
Adjustable side rails and tape head offer fast and easy case changes.
Top and bottom tapeheads are identical and can be removed instantly without tools. Choose from two options.
FEATURES OF THE BB-2
- Utilizes Eastey’s Easy-Taper tapehead
- Anvil packing station for easy case packingl
- Plug-in and go operation
- Powder coated 12 gauge stee
- Top and bottom tape cartridges
- Industrial strength side belts
- Adjustable leg extensions
- Fast and easy box size changes
- Low maintenance
- Accommodates wide case range
- Casters for transportation within plant
- Sealer Type – Uniform side belt, top and bottom case sealer
- Machinery Makeup – Industrial strength 12 gauge steel, powder coated for durability
- Belt Speed – 75 feet/per minute
- Tape Speed – 20 cases/per minute, depending on box size and operator efficiency
- Conveyor Height Adjustment – 20” to 32.3”
- Tape Size – 2” wide pressure sensitive tape, up to 15” diameter rolls, optional 3” wide tape
- Tape Cartridge – Proven design requires no lubrication, tips back for simple tape threading, removable for maintenance and interchangeable with top or bottom cartridges
- Air Requirements – None
- Electrical Requirements – 110 VAC, 60Hz, 4.0A
- Agency Approvals – CE Certification
- Minimum Box Size – (Length) 5″ (Width) 4″ (Depth) 4″
- Maximum Box Size – (Length) infinite (Width) 19.5″ (Depth) 19.5″
- 3” Tape Head – Accepts 3” wide tape rolls
- Front Packing Table – Roller table bolts before taping system to allow for case movement; replaces anvil packing station
- Rear Packing Table – Roller table bolts after taping system to allow for case movement