Automatic Bundler EB25A Professional Series
Proven reliable over and over again, this EASTEY automatic bundler provides you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. EB25A is designed and built to give you all the features needed for positive sealing a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
EASTEY’S automatic bundlers are expertly welded on ¼” cold rolled steel frames and designed to handle the day to day abuse of most bundling applications. Each bundler utilizes two rolls of single wound film mounted on the same side of the machine and upper and lower power film unwind for ease of use. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
Color PLC touchscreen features simple menus for easy operation, and can be password protected if needed.
Soft start infeed and outfeed conveyors reduce product shifting.
25” wide fixed lower seal bar provides a clean consistent seal and accommodates random height products.
Hot knife seal bar provides positive sealing on a wide variety of films.
FEATURES OF THE AUTOMATIC BUNDLER EB25A PROFESSIONAL SERIES
- Designed to seal most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC shrink films
- 25” wide hot knife seal provides a consistent “bulls-eye”closure
- Upper and lower powered film unwind for smooth feed of film
- All-welded main frame from ¼” cold rolled steel for durability
- 12” product pass through height accommodates 11” tall product
- Bases supplied with casters for easy transport
- Reliable product transfer between infeed and exit conveyor
- Soft start infeed and outfeed conveyors to reduce product shifting
- Fixed lower seal bar provides a clean consistent seal and accommodates random height products
- Automatic seal system with pneumatic hold for consistent pressure
- Self tracking conveyor belt and product indexing
- 34.75” conveyor height
- Siemens PLC touchscreen with full color HMI
- Flexibility for fully automatic or single product operation
- Small footprint – 61.5”L x 41.8”W x 71.3”H
- Durable custom two-part epoxy finish resists scratching
- 25” max film width
- 14” max film OD
- 220V standard; optional 480V
- Requires 60 psi; 3.5 cfm
- Easy to use design