Bottom Belt Case Taper
Eastey’s BB-2 case taper is a cost-effective top and bottom case taper designed for large run case sealing.BB-2 features self-centering side rails, a rugged bottom belt drive, and heavy-duty mast that easily adjusts to handle a variety of case sizes.
Innovative Technology, Proven Reliability
BB-2 offers the durability, versatility and reliability that you have come to rely on from Eastey. The system’s unique and simple design has proven to be one of the most reliable case tapers on the market today, keeping production and maintenance efforts to a minimum and providing fast and efficient alternatives to hand taping.
True Versatility for Your Needs
BB-2 offers fast and easy case changes with adjustable side rails and flexibility ranging from 5˝ to infinite box length. BB-2 is also able to seal cases ranging from 6˝ to 21˝ in width, as well as 4˝ to 20.5˝ in depth. Adjustments can be made on the fly with easy hand tighten knobs on a single mast design. BB-2’s open design is also perfect for integration with ink jet printers where coding is required on boxes.
Top and bottom tape heads are interchangeable and tip back for easy threading.
Industrial strength drive belts move boxes consistently through the taper.
Adjustable side rails and tape head offer fast and easy case changes.
Top and bottom tapeheads are identical and can be removed instantly without tools. Choose from two options.
FEATURES OF THE BB-2
- Plug-in and go operation
- Powder coated 12 gauge steel
- Interchangeable top and bottom tape cartridges
- Adjustable side rails
- Safe single mast design
- No air required
- Low maintenance
- Simple integration with ink jet printers
- Includes 2 pack tables and casters
- Sealer Type – Bottom belt, top and bottom case sealer
- Machinery Makeup – Industrial strength 12 gauge steel, powdered coated for durability
- Belt Speed – 60 feet/per minute
- Tape Speed – 30 cases/per minute, depending on box size and operator efficiency
- Casters – Rugged wheels for transportation within plant
- Front & Rear Packing – Solid tables bolt before and/or after taping system to allow for case packing
- Adjustable Side Rails – Palm grip knobs offer quick and simple adjustments
- Conveyor Height Adjustment – 22.25” to 34.25
- Tape Size – 2” wide pressure sensitive tape, up to 15” diameter rolls, optional 3” wide tape
- Tape Cartridge – Proven design requires no lubrication, tips back for simple tape threading, removable for maintenance and interchangeable with top or bottom cartridges
- Air Requirements – None
- Electrical Requirements – 110 VAC, 60Hz, 6A
- Minimum Box Size – (Length) 5″ (Width) 6″ (Depth) 4″
- Maximum Box Size – (Length) infinite (Width) 21″ (Depth) 20.5″
- 3” Tape Head – Accepts 3” wide tape rolls
- Top Squeezers – Allows for operation with variable speed conveyors