Automatic Bundler EB35A EB50A EB70A Professional Series
Proven reliable over and over again, EASTEY’s automatic bundler provides you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. They are designed and built to give you all the features needed for positive sealing of polyethylene film.
EASTEY’S automatic bundler’s are expertly welded on 1/4” cold rolled steel frames and designed to handle the day to day abuse of even the most demanding bundling applications. Each bundler utilizes two rolls of single wound film mounted on the same side of the machine and an upper and lower power film unwind for ease of use. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
Color PLC touchscreen can be password protected if needed.
Easy to use control panel lets users adjust dwell time and temperature settings for their specific application.
Exit conveyor transfers the package into a recommended Eastey shrink bundling tunnel to produce a very tight and secure package.
35”, 50”, & 70”, hot knife seal system ensures a clean, positive, and even seal every time.
FEATURES OF THE AUTOMATIC BUNDLER EB35A PROFESSIONAL SERIES
- Designed to seal polyethylene films
- 35”, 50”, and 70” wide hot knife seal system
- 22” adjustable product pass through height
- Infeed product guides where necessary
- Upper and lower powered film unwind for smooth feed of film
- Film loading from left or right side
- Color PLC touchscreen operation for easy adjustments
- Optional password protection
- Self tracking conveyor belt and product indexing
- Flexibility for fully automatic or single product operation
- Left or right angle infeed conveyors available
- Manual infeed available
- 4’ conveyor length standard
- 68” max film width
- 12” max film OD
- All-welded main frame from 1/4” cold rolled steel
- Bases supplied with locking casters for easy transport
- Leveling legs to provide study base
- Durable custom two-part epoxy finish resists scratching
- 220v standard. Optional 480V
- Made in the USA
- Easy to use design requires minimal training, maintenance, and trouble free operation
- Push Button – For manual operation
- Specialty Models – Left or right angle powered infeed with product pusher